Mission , Vision & Goals
- Exercise authentic research that will enrich industry-academia collaboration.
- Meet the requirements of businesses by increasing productivity and industrial output of the country.
- Boost economic growth by introducing advance revolutionary trends in society, that will transform the way we live and work.
To emerge as a leading R & D facility of Haptics and Human Robotics in the form of an autonomous, self-sustained and stable lab.
- The Lab will specifically deal with the design and development of Haptic/Tele-robotic interfaces (for Disaster Management and Medical Applications) and STEM-based Education/Assistive Robots
- Skilled force development i.e. Training of masters/PhD graduates with commercialization of the products and solutions
- Embedded System based prototype development and direct solution delivery for local industry
- Providing Consultancy service to local industry, educational centres and structuring industry-academic collaborations, paving the roots of entrepreneurial start-ups
- Arranging Workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings
- Signing MOUs between partners and beneficiaries for sustainable technology driven socioeconomic development