1. Position Available !
Following vacancy is available:
01 x MS candidate
Eligibility Criteria: Currently enrolled in MS program of NEDUET. Stipend of Rs. 20,000/month will be offered. send your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. HHRCM Lab Director Dr. Riaz Uddin and his team responded like gentlemen towards national cause of developing ventilator locally in minimum time window to cope up with rising demand of Ventilators worldwide due to COVID-19. The Lab has developed state of the art Ventilator and the product is under regulatory approvals these days. (April-20-2020). Please follow the link for more details :
3. The Lab is open now for staff and visitors. (March-12-2020)
4. Couple of Fundings (Stipends) for M.Engg and PhD positions are available with Haptics, Human-Robotics & Condition Monitoring Lab (Affilliated with National Center of Robotics & Automation - NCRA HEC/PC Pakistan) at NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. Interested candidates, please email your queries at email@example.com. OR call/whatsapp/text at 03212275411
Please note that in order to be eligible for the stipend, student must get admission or already enrolled in MEngg/PhD program at NEDUET preferably in the disciplines of Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Computer Systems/Biomedical/Telecommunications Engg.
Please also visit at the following pages regarding admission details:
5. The Lab team visited the Center for Innovation in Medical Education (CIME) in the Aga Khan University campus Karachi. July-18-2019
6. Lab Renovation has been started. June-30-2019
7. The HHRCM Lab has marked its presence in ICRAI-2019 at CEME NUST Rawalpindi ( 21-10-2019)